card | 2-8 players | 20-60min← Back to List
- Shuffle 8 character cards together.
- Shuffle the district deck.
- Each player gets 4 district cards and 2 gold.
- Oldest player starts with the crown.
Order of round
Draw one character face down and, a number face up.
|Players||Number of face-up cards|
The king chooses first and then the remaing cards are passed around the circle. Remaining cards are put face down on the table.
- Take an action (take 2 gold or draw 2 cards and keep 1)
- Build a distric card
- Use character power once
- If you draw the king face up when removing characters imediately replace it with another.
When a player build 8 districts the game is over at the end of this round.
Ties are settled by ammount of gold. You can build more than 8 districts if you have the means to do so.
← Back to List
- 1 point per gold cost of districts
- 3 points for having 1 of each of the five district colors
- 4 points for being the first to 8 districts
- 2 points for other players who made it to 8 districts