Sushi Go rules
card | 2-8 players | 30min← Back to List
- Choose a menu and place tiles on the board.
- Shuffle desert cards into one pile and meal cards in another
- Before each round shuffle the required desert cards into the main deck.
|2-5 Players||6-8 Players|
- Deal each player their hand
- Each player chooses one card from their hand and places it face down infront
- Everyone at the same time turns their cards over.
- Pass remaining cards to the player on your left.
- Repeat until everyone has no more cards.
Ending a Round
- Move desert cards aside (counted at the end of round 3)
- Count up scores for each player and move their counter on the board.
- Add in new desert cards and re-shuffle deck.
* All Meals have Nigiri
|My First Meal||Maki||Tempura, Sashimi, Miso||Wasabi, Tea||Green Tea Ice Cream|
|Sushi Go!||Maki||Tempura, Sashimi, Dumpling||Chopsticks, Wasabi||Pudding|
|Party Sampler||Temaki||Tempura, Tofu, Dumpling||Chopsticks, Menu||Green Tea Ice Cream|
|Master Menu||Temaki||Onigiri, Tofu, Sashimi||Spoon, Takeout Box||Fruit|
|Points Platter||Uramaki||Onigiri, Dumpling, Edamame||Special Order, Tea||Green Tea Ice Cream|
|Cutthroat Combo||Temaki||Eel, Tofu, Miso||Spoon, Soy Sauce||Pudding|
|Big Banquet||Maki||Eel, Tempura, Dumpling||Spoon, Chopsticks||Green Tea Ice Cream|
|Dinner For Two||Uramaki||Onigiri, Tofu, Miso||Menu, Special Order||Fruit|
← Back to List
- Menu and Special Order may not be used with 7-8 Players
- Spoon and Edamame may not be used with 2 Players